Biohumus - how to choose the right
Anyone who has ever visited a horticultural store, saw a fertilizer called "Biohumus". It is very popular among organic fertilizers today. The right choice of biohumus will help to improve the quality of the crop many times over.
What types of biohumus are, and what useful properties are contained in it - we will tell in this article.
There are two types of biohumus: liquid and dry. The liquid form has a faster effect of exposure, and with a high concentration of the substance, savings in use.
Types of vermicompost by origin:
- From products of the processing of organic waste with the participation of earthworms or compost worms in collaboration with microorganisms. They often try to produce it at home (on a farm, in a garden), however, the production process is long and unpleasant from an aesthetic point of view.
- From Leonardite. Biohumus from Leonardite has no unpleasant odor, has a high concentration of the active substance - humic acids. This liquid humic fertilizer has beneficial effects on both soil and plant development during periods of intensive growth.
When choosing "Biohumus", pay attention to the quality of the drug, its composition, concentration of the active substance, date of production, information about the manufacturer. Choose the best product from all presented to date.
The most effective type of biohumus is a liquid organic fertilizer with humic acids:
- Unlike traditional biohumus, the “biohumus” of Leonardite is so concentrated that a small bottle is enough for 400 liters of water if it is diluted. It is very economical and efficient.
- It includes a larger number of macro- and microelements necessary for various crops: potatoes and root crops; fruits and berries; indoor plants and seedlings, as well as for vegetables and tomatoes.
- Biohumus is an environmentally friendly product: it has a quality certification and is suitable for growing organic products.
- “Biohumus” heals the soil, saturates it with nutrients, stimulates plant growth, improves their taste characteristics, improves the survival rate of seedlings, reduces the ripening time of fruits and plants, and increases the fruiting period.
Using organic biohumus liquid fertilizers for the garden, kitchen garden, and even for home flowers, you will provide the plants with a nutritious and healthy environment for intensive flowering and fruiting!
We wish you a pleasant harvest day!